Thanks for stopping by and reading my review policy.
- My reviews are honest. Regardless of whether I paid for the book I'm reviewing or whether I received a free ARC or review copy, my opinions are my own.
- On that note, if I didn't like a book, especially if I couldn't finish it, don't expect a review. I know first hand how much passion, hard-work and sleepless days and nights go into producing a book and I won't tear someone down just because I personally didn't like it.
- I only review YA, Fantasy or Romance novels. I'm not interested in Non-Fiction, Erotica or any other genre.
- I accept books in both MOBI format (Kindle) and physical books. I'm based in the UK so please consider your shipping costs.
- If you'd like to send me a book to review, please do drop me an email via the contact page with a brief synopsis, extract (where possible) and the publication date.
- I will not change a review because you ask. So please don't.
- All reviews include a link to Goodreads (via the primary book image) so that readers can purchase the book.
- Review lengths will vary depending on the length of the book and how much I enjoyed it.
- All reviews are also published on Goodreads, Instagram, Twitter, NetGalley and Amazon (where possible).
- I do accept books from independent self-publishing authors.
- Please bear in mind that I do work full-time and it can take some time for me to read and review a book. I do aim to respond to all emails as soon as possible. However, I can't promise to review every book or read every request sent my way and if you don't hear back from me in a timely manner, please assume that I'm unable to review the book at this time.
- Please note that any books received will not be returned.
- I want to read amazing books by amazing authors. I don't particularly care whether or not a book or author is well known, just that it has a fantastic story with compelling, wonderful characters - if you have that, please do get in touch!
- This is a spoiler-free zone. I always do my best to never reveal any information that isn't already available in the blurb. If you do spot any spoilers, please do let me know so that I can remove them.
- It is not my intention to stop people from reading a book or to put down a book or it's author because I personally didn't enjoy it. I'm a huge believer that everyone is different and so no two people are going to feel exactly the same way about a book. No book will please everyone and a book that I didn't personally enjoy might be your next favourite read. I've seen reviews absolutely trashing some of my favourite books and whilst I aim to never be overly negative, I'm simply expressing my own personal opinion and still encourage you to read the book yourself, form your own opinions and let me know what you think!! Even if our opinions differ I want to hear from you :)